Friday, April 03, 2009

And this happened when???

Geo and I are going out tomorrow to do a job. I can't say anymore than that - it's classified. >.>

Anyway, the 'rents have already put in a claim ticket for Gem for the whole day. As for Damian? Yeah ... well ... what can I say about that. They're smart. They'll watch demon boy until we get home and we get him right back.

Gah

I told Gem tonight that she would be going to Nana and Pop-Pop's house for the day along with her evil baby brother and that SHE would be sleeping overnight. I told her that her daddy and I were gonna go out drinking for the day.

She replied, "Just like the ole days."

*blinks*

4 comments:

eroswings said...

What a smart, understanding daughter! Happy hour makes for happy parents.

The Mistress said...

In other words, you're going to a swingers party.

Maidy said...

Eros - I guess but I have no idea what she is talking about.

MJ - I wish

Ponita in Real Life said...

Kids pick up on pretty subtle things sometimes, don't they?

And then blurt stuff out when you least expect it. :-)