Monday, June 05, 2006

The strep that never was

First off, thank you for all the "get well" wishes. I even thank you all for the nagging (you know who I am talking to).

Well, it wasn't strep. I flunked the strep test.


I did have a virus that knocked me out of commission for three days. But it wasn't strep.

I had a fever, but no strep.

I had white marks in the back of my throat. My doctor told me they were mouth ulcers. How nice. Nothing a little salt water gargling didn't eliminate.

Now I'm back. I have a sinus headache, but, heck, that's a walk in the park for me.

And the Dinkerbug is fine. Her Lauren Becall voice? The little imp was mimicking me. Sweet child.

3 comments:

Maidy said...

Sangron ~ Oh and do they hurt.

Rowan said...

great thats what you need....your daughter mimicing your raw throaty voice...

Maidy said...

Rowan ~ Tell me about it.