As, too, is the Dinkerdooes.
It all started last week. As usual, Dinker started her coughing. It was a normal cough for her. I asked her the barrage of questions everyday:
"Does your head hurt?"
"Does your throat hurt?"
"Does your ears hurt?"
She promptly (and quite angrily and loudly) answered "NO" to all queries.
Then, in the beginning of the week, I started with the runny nose.
It progressed; I denied.
Dink got worse.
I knew it was all allergy related. Nevermind that both Dink and I are on Zyrtec (me with a decongestant) and separate decongestants, we were getting hammered with an allergy attack. I decided to look up the pollen and allergen reports on weather.com to see which was the culprit.
I looked up weeds, grass, trees, and mold.
Well, well ... surprise, sur-friggin-prise.
The mold was off the chart for my area.
Have I ever mentioned how deathly allergic Dinkerdoodle and I are to mold?
As I type, I can not swallow because I have been coughing so hard, my throat is raw. Dink can't breathe through her little nose. We both feel completely crappy. And we're cranky.
And Geo has to put up with both of us.
All the makings of a great Father's Day, don'tcha think?