Well, kinda. It seems the CrankyProf sees it fit to tag me in yet another "reveal all" meme.
Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
1) Teller/CSR/Telephone Customer Service Rep/Loan Officer - this was a total of four different jobs between four banks over a ten year span. God bless bank mergers. And none of these banks exist today. How nice.
2) Cashier - it was retail with yet another defunct company.
3) Office Manager - this was a part time job. It was more of a glorified clerk job. Hey, it was in exchange for my first computer (I worked off the balance). And this company doesn't exist either. Do you sense a trend yet?
4) Accounts Payable Manager - that was my last title. Once again, it was more of a glorified clerical position. Ah, but this company still exists! So there!
Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1) Princess Bride
2) The Muppets' Christmas Carol
3) Grumpier Old Men
4) Tommy Boy
Four Places You Have Lived:
1) Drexel Hill, PA
2) Millersville, PA
That's it folks. I live in Philadelphia PA now so I can't count it as a placed I HAVE lived. Pretty boring.
Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
1) CSI (all of them)
3) Touched by An Angel
4) Star Trek (all except Deep Space Yawn)
Runner-Up - The Family Guy
Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
1) the Jersey Shore (that would be more than four so I thought I'd just lump them together)
2) Orlando FL (The Mouse Palace)
3) San Francisco CA
4) San Diego CA
Four Websites You Visit Daily:
I do visit a lot more but these were the first ones I visited today. There is also the obligatory GMail, WPVI Channel 6, and
Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
1) Really Spicy Chinese
3) Seafood (steamed shrimp and crabs top that list)
4) Breakfast foods (I could live in IHOP if I didn't fear the high carb count)
Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now:
2) Home with my daughter
3) Home with my daughter and Geo
4) Anywhere with my daughter and Geo
Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:
I'm leaving this blank. Make it voluntary.