Saturday, December 24, 2005

Twas the day before Christmas ...

... and the Dinks is sick. No, I'm turning this into a rhyming post. I'm grouchy and don't feel very festive.

Dinks has yet another 24 hour bug. I guess that's what one of her little friends in daycare decided to give as a gift this year to their classmates. Nice. It was the upper level of illness this morning. Poor thing couldn't keep anything in her tummy. Now it's migrated to the lower levels. I won't gross anyone out with that info.

Ow. I feel the migraine kicking.

I wrapped some of my gifts. Okay, I'm lying. The gifts were gift cards and I chucked them in itty-bitty gift bags. So sue me if I don't feel like curling ribbon and making origami tissue paper animals to place gently within the gift bags along with the cards.

Pffffffffftttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later I'm wrapping Dink's loot. We bought her one of those wooden train table sets that's compatible with Brio and Thomas the Tank plus a bunch of the Thomas the Tank stuff to go with it. Yes, my daughter LOVES trains. Throw in some Disney DVD's, Dora stuff, and other little doohickees and that spells out Christmas morning. But I still need to wrap them.

Pain in skull getting worse.

I need some egg nog and rum ... hold the egg nog (thanks for that advice MDM)

No comments: