Lovely. Thank you, Snickers.
Okay ... ready ... steady ... GO!
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people.
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault).
3. Leave a comment HERE to let me know when you have completed your mission.
1) I'll turn on the TV, mute it, and then turn on the radio. I have no reasoning for this one.
2) It's a weird habit I know everyone does: turn down the car radio when you are either looking for an address or you are rolling up to a toll booth. Like turning down the radio is gonna help you find an address quicker. C'mon, I know you do it, don't lie.
3) I can not sleep at night until all closet doors are closed. Booga-booga!
4) No matter where I go, I carry some sort of pocketknife/pocket tool with me (unless it's Jury Duty where knives are a no-no).
5) I am always cold. ALWAYS. Ask Geo. My hands? Perpetually frozen. Feeling my hands, you'd think I was a corpse. I freeze in A/C. The weird part is I hate hot weather. Give me cold weather anytime. I swear I'm part lizard. I have to sun myself on a rock all day just to stay warm at night.
6) I love burnt toast. It's totally yum to me. Waitresses/waiters think I'm insane (well, I am) when I request my toast at breakfast to be burnt. Toast, bagels, waffles, just chuck'em in the fire for me!
I'm sorry, but the Blogosphere will have to explode. I don't believe in tagging. Do this if you must, but you have to leave a comment stating you did as such. If not, your keyboard will miraculously become laced with LSD and you'll trip for a month!