Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Kenneth Lay - Dead at 64

Kenneth Lay, convicted on 05/25/2006 for his out and out involvement in the ruining of Enron and thousands of lives, is dead.

He had a heart attack Wednesday morning.

I thought I heard a collective "NO!" this morning screamed by millions. I guess those were the ones who wanted to see him spend forever in jail.

See? I told everyone he would manage to escape jailtime. However, I didn't think of THIS extreme.

Enron Founder Kenneth Lay Dies at 64


4 comments:

Tony said...

as much as i hate to say it, it's kinda karmic justice, innit?

Pax Romano said...

This damn farker got a left handed gift from god.

Maidy said...

Tony ~ hey, I completely believe in that. And I know that kind from first hand experience.

Pax ~ As irksome as it is, it's over. Now I hope they don't go an make a martyr out of the weasal.

Virginia Gal said...

I won't believe it till I see the body. This is going to be my conspiracy theory, but come on...how convenient he "dies" before going to prison. Sounds fishy....(maybe I've been reading to many mystery novels).
ps - Veronica Mars is a tv show, its great, you'd love it!