Friday, November 25, 2005

An Addendum

To everyone who commented on my burn-out dilemma post, I want to thank you for all of your kind words of encouragement and empathy.

Yes, I am suffering from blogburn. No, I am not going to quit blogging. THAT will not happen. I've grown too fond of typing my thoughts (though my typing is sub-par) and I would miss all of my friends too much.

But I'm still in a burn-out situation. I've been doing a lot more reading (on book # 6 - HP and THBP) and I have been playing video games (have to put that DS to use somehow). Couple that with Christmas shopping - both on and off line aka the Mall - and I am slowly building up fodder for future posts.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have important business to tend to right now. I have to read "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus" and "The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog" to my sleepy daughter. For the encore, we'll read "Knuffle Bunny" and then, if a second encore arises, "Kitten's First Full Moon".

Heeee!!!!

1 comment:

Rowan said...

sounds like great reads HAHAHAH!