Friday, November 11, 2005

My family makes no sense

Yeah, so the brother who lives in NC is trying to find a flight tonight to be at my wedding tomorrow. My "no-frills nothing-to-it" wedding.

And my other brother, who lives in Somewhere PA, can't make it because he has to go to a football game at 9AM with his son.

WTF?

Mom called the wife on this one. The wife of the idiot in PA, that is. NOW, he "might" be able to make it after the game but my sister-in-law and niece will be there.

All I say to him is "Bro, don't do me any friggin favors, okay?"

I like my sister-in-law and my niece. They'll be better company.

4 comments:

Merci said...

Families are tough. We invited family to our home for T-giving 2 weeks ago, then called again this week (left messages both times) and have yet to get a call back. Don't care if they aren't coming, just want to know how much shopping I have to do! And if noone's coming, then I want to make reservations for 2!

Whinger said...

This deserves a full-on curse.

That is ri-goddamn-diculous. Him, not you.

Maidy said...

merci - aren't families brutal? If you don't hear from them by say Wednesday, make the reservations. You'll be hard pressed after that time.

whinger - my brother in PA can be such a tool.

Rowan said...

did they make it?