Friday, November 18, 2005

Let's try that again

Well, West Lawn PA is out.

The seller got an offer and accepted it.

Could be just as well. Streats told me today the area we were looking at is known to be the Meth Capital of Pennsylvania. Call me old-fashion but I'm not exactly thrilled about moving my family to a place known as a Meth Capital.

We are still focusing on the 'burbs. Montco and Bucks are our first choices. We still like Berks and Lebanon Counties but that commute? Ain't happenin'!

So, anyone know of any nice family-like areas we should checkout?

3 comments:

Pax Romano said...

Utopia; perfect for the new young family...

http://www.medfordtownship.com/

Rowan said...

wish I could help, say move to Canada, I could help then *nods*

Maidy said...

Sangron - Chesco is a wee bit out of the price range for now. I love it there (and it's close to the job). We shall see.

Pax - NJ would definitely be out of the commute range.

I don't think I have ever been "in" Medford. I might have driven through it once or twice in my existence.

Now if independently wealthy, a house down the shore would be a must. :)

Rowan - I wonder if I would make a good Canadian. Would need pointers if that became an option.