Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mother's Day weekend 2006

Quick post. I'll give the Reader's Digest version then I'll elaborate later.

Mother's Day weekend was shot in the ass. This time, I can not blame Geo, though it's my natural tendency to do so.

Yesterday, I skived off from work. I needed a "me" day since I never got it Sunday. Thankfully, my wise hubby realized that and treated me like a spoiled brat yesterday. Even the Dinks was merciful to me. Such a sweet like cherub.

That's it for right now.

I promise I'll update more later.

Seriously ...

3 comments:

Charlie on the PA Turnpike said...

The only way I could possibly catch up with the me days owed me is to assume room temperature.

I am glad, however, you took the time for yourself.

Virginia Gal said...

You've wet my appeitite, I can't wait to hear the extended version. But a "me" day is always nice, no?

Rowan said...

glad to see me days are more common than I thought....wonder if others are doing it too where I work....I call them personally downinthedumpsdayswhereIdon'twanttogetoutofbed.