List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words...or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.
Five Songs I am Currently Digging
1. Zardo Zap performed by the Wiggles - Should this be a shock to anyone out there with a toddler? Catchy little tune with a cute dance number. I guess I'm not really digging this song as much as it is an earworm. O.K., so it's an earworm I dig. Sheesh.
2. Please Forgive Me performed by David Gray - My song to Geo. He is my true north.
3. It's A Miracle (1974) performed by Barry Manilow - Heard this little gem from the 70's on the way into work this morning on Sirius. Scary part is I knew all the words. Even scarier - I was singing. If you don't think that's scary, tell the poor guy who was in the car next to me who just might need a therapy session after witnessing that "true blue spectacle".
4. You and Me Against the World performed by Helen Reddy - My song for my baby. I think all parents want to dedicate this one to their children (especially mommys to daughters). It makes me cry not because it's sappy but because it's true.
5. Grave Digger performed by Dave Matthews - Such a haunting song. We all have this beautiful gift called life. In death, we become a grave marker with a date. It's the storytellers and their words that let us live forever.O.K., your turn