Wednesday, January 25, 2006

They Might Be Giants Does the US Senate

Folks, I love TMBG! They have some great tunes and they are all kid friendly. We're not talking sappy-make-you-ill Barney tunes, or super-kid-friendly and barely-tolerable-for-adults Wiggles tunes. I have been listening to their music pre-Dinker. Currently, they have a stint with the Disney Channel called "They Might Be Giants - Here Come the A, B, C's"

Why am I jabbering about this? Well, I read Overheard in Philly everyday and today they have a post that made me fall over laughing. If you picture it in your mind, it would remind you of a Jib Jab video.

We Interrupt Our Eavesdropping...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! First, etc!

Erm... what happened to part 2 of the 'lick the handle' post?

*wait patiently*

Maidy said...

I thought you were commenting on TMBG! Will you comment in the right post, you goofballs?!?!?!?