Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Boy, I work with some really sick people

Seriously, I'm not kidding.

The staff in the office are dropping like flies at a bug zapper.

Just today, not one, not two, but three people have been confirmed with mononucleosis. Nice. Luckily for me, I had it already, so I safe.


Of course, we have that lovely stomach flu going around. I think a couple of people have that one. I also think Geo has that as well. Peachy.

And then we have the good old fashion headcold with sinus infection mixed in. I'm the winner there.

I might not go in tomorrow depending on how heavy my head feels when I wake up.

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Step away from the keyboard!

At this rate you are sure to pass it all on to your blog pals!

We're not havin' it, sister! lol

What a complete bummer for all of ya! Lawd Jesus!

Hugs!

PS. Word verifications is "erxmedu"...make any sense?...quite a few medical references there!

Spikey1 said...

Will it come across the border?

Maidy said...

Fran - Ah, the ultimate in computer viruses. It will probably be the subject of the next Stephen King novel.

Spikey1 - Only if you ask politely.