It's actually 27 questions but you get the point. This one comes courtesy of my Canadian buddy, Rowan. Anyone who wants to do it, be my guest.
1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? People have to READ my blog in my area to recognize me. That being said, I never try to look "hot". Presentable, yes. Looking "hot" is for the narcissists who can't help but check a mirror, or other reflective object, when they get near one.
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered? Nope - pure WYSIWYG
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you? I don't care if they do.
4. Do you lie in your blog? No, Why? Lying is lame. Too much too remember and I have a rough enough time remembering factual crap.
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog? Only when I'm ticked like at the traffic or Comcast.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop? I don't threaten. If I stop, I stop. I write because I love to write.
7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping? Was in therapy for 400 years. Now I blog and talk to God (and not like I hear His voice. Seriously, I talk to God and that's my therapy.)
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones? No and no.
9.Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? Ah, no. Next question.
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less? I am an incureable goofball with a bizarre personality. And I am (almost) married and raising a kid to boot. HA! Unless people get seriously annoyed by that (and those are usually the uptight ones who I could care less about), everyone likes me.
11. Do you have a job? I'm employed and I am a mom; hence, I have TWO jobs. The former is one that pays me in cash and the latter pays me in hugs and kisses (with the occasional temper tantrum). I'm almost a wife, too, so I guess I am pulling part-time duty there. :)
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it? Now that's a daft question. Ummmm, eee-yah!!!
13. Which bloggers do you want to meet in real life? All of them! I want to do a BlogWorld Tour. Europe for DJ Taz, the Pigster, and PissedOffPencil. Canada for Rowan, Lost, and Sam. Then it would be all over the frellin US. We have Pax, Tony, Belinda, Virginia Gal, AngryBlackBitch, Cranky Prof, Leap B4U Look, NYPaganChick etc. (you guys are everywhere ... sheesh!) If I leave anyone out, my apologies right now. Ooooo, I got it!!! How's this ... you see the BlogRoll? That's who I want to meet!
14. Which bloggers have you made out with? (a)In real life? (b)In fantasy?for question (a) zero (b) zero
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have? Probably act like more. And believe me, it's an Oscar winner of an act.
16. Does your family read your blog? I tried to explain "blog" to my rents. It went sailing over like a 747. As for the rest of my family (other than my cousin), I really don't communicate with them.
17. How old is your blog? Started in June 2005 (do the math - I'm too tired).
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care? AHAHAHAHAHA! No wait, that was funny! No, I don't care. I'm not in it for the hit ratio. Just to write and keep on touch with my blogfriends.
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing? No. Why? Why should I?
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes? What money?
22. Is blogging narcissistic? DUH!!!!
23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time? Nope.
24. Do you like John Mayer? Um, I did, but he's getting old already. That's a pretty odd query considering the thought pattern of the prior questions.
25. Do you have enemies? I guess.
26. Are you lonely? Used to be - got over it. Now I can sit by myself in a crowded restaurant and it don't bother me at all.
27. Why bother? With what? Good grief, this question is rather pointless.