Oh look, another meme opportunity. Again, this comes courtesy of the now New Yorker soon to be Californian, NYPaganChick. This one was actually a bit more difficult to complete than I first anticipated.
Things I plan to do are what I want to accomplish in the next two years. I was going to list under things that scare me clowns but they just creep me out.
7 Things I Plan To Do:
1. Get married ... finally!
2. Get our finances in order
3. Move the hell out of Philly
4. Start exercising again (I used to be fanatical about it)
5. Learn to play the guitar
6. Purchase and learn to use a sewing machine
7. Learn American Sign Language
7 Things I Can Do:
1. Talk like Alvin, Simon, and Theodore (what a talent)
3. Cook, but not bake
4. Solve wrought-iron bar puzzles (e.g., remove the ring from the two horseshoes)
5. Fine arts (i.e., sculpting, painting, drawing)
6. Ice skate, but not rollerblade (that's also a "plan to do" item)
7. Recite the preamble to the US Constitution (yeah, School House Rocks)
7 Things I Can't Do:
2. Whistle really loud using my finger and thumb
4. Ski (water or snow) or skateboard
5. Drink hard liquor
6. Run (long story but I really don't know how to)
7. Sing (dogs for miles around howl in unison)
7 Things That Scare Me:
2. Deep water
3. Losing my child
4. Large objects (i.e., cargo ships in the water, blimps, etc)
6. Anything evil (not church devil evil, but The Exorcist evil or evil spirit evil)
7. Flying on airplanes (just the taking off and landing bit)
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I love reading especially sci-fi and fantasy books, but I hate romance novels
2. I was a widow at 33
3. My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla bean
4. I love eating spicy hot food
5. I used to smoke (not one since may 2001)
6. I was adopted
7. I love cars especially muscle cars of the 60's and early 70's
7 Things I Say The Most:
1. Nope, didn't hear a word you said (or "Nope, not a clue")
4. Well then ...
5. I see
6. And your point?
7. Good job!
Tag 7 People:
No one. I honestly can't think of seven people I wish to torture with this. Do it if you want.