Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Quick post for now

I have been frightfully busy the past three days. Couple that with no high-speed at home makes for a bad time for blogging.

Also, I'm sick. No voice. I woke up this morning sounding like Marge Simpson.

And I haven't heard back from the pastor on seeing about getting married Saturday, 10/29/2005 (yeah, I still have to post part two of the marriage license escapade).

Please be patient with me. More posts will be here throughout the day.

Now, it's time for my hot tea.

2 comments:

Rowan said...

wow, that's fast....are you not having a big to do for your wedding? Just family? Or bare bones?

Maidy said...

It's #3 for him and #2 for me. It will be strictly family and the witnesses. that's it.

We will have a "renewing" of our vows in a couple of years. Now THAT will be a big to-do!

You bet your bippy it will be!