Saturday, July 16, 2005

happy birthday to me!

(cue the Beatles)

Beer-nah-neer-nah-neerneer-nah-neer
Beer-nah-neer-nah-neerneer-nah-neer

You say it's your Birthday
It's my Birthday too -- yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy Birthday To You

Since I already knew Geo got me this for my birthday,



imagine how cool I thought it was that I got this from the baby!


Looking at these, and not knowing anything about the recipient, you would think, "Must be turning 12 or 13."

HA!! I remember when Nixon was in office.

Oooo, that didn't make me feel good. And what I saw in the mall today made me feel even older.

I saw someone with an Ozzy Osbourne "Diary of a Madman" tour t-shirt on. The person wearing it? I doubt if he was even alive when the album was produced. Me? Back when the album was produced, I had tickets for the tour.

*sigh*

Oh well - happy birthday to me

No comments: