Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Repeat after me- Latoyia Figueroa


How the hell can the national press be so ignorant to a pregnant mom who has been missing for over a week and yet we here about Natalee Holloway almost two months after the date of her disappearance? I'm not saying you should forget about Miss Holloway. I'm a mom and to think what Natalee's mother must be going through makes me ill.

But for the love of all that is holy, Latoyia IS a mom and she is pregnant. She went missing on 18 July 2005 when she never picked up her 7 year old daughter from day care. I realize the Philly police are doing everything they can, but we can do more! All I'm asking is write to any of the national news networks about this woman. Send e-mails, faxes, anything to clog the inboxes.



I doubt we have another "runaway bride" story here (Latoyia was due to marry her boyfriend 23 July 2005). She is loving mom who would never abandon her child.

Please - get the word out.

2 comments:

Pax Romano said...

I made a banner for my blog and set it at the top of the page...feel free to copy it or make one of your own. I will leave my banner where it is until this matter is resolved.

Maidy said...

Thanks, Pax