Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

Typing "busy" three times made me realize that it's an odd looking word. It just doesn't convey the same feeling as typing,say, "Dammit, dammit dammit!". If I read that, I know the person who wrote it did, read, said, saw, or heard something really stupid or bad.

Even "No, no, no!" gives you the feeling of "not now".

So there we are, I am too busy today to seriously blog. Brought in my can of soup in case the company decides to buy lunch for everyone again. At least I'll be prepared.

4 comments:

ninjapoodles said...

Or my dear daughter's favorite, "NEVERNEVERNEVER!!!"

Oy.

Maidy said...

Bel - haven't got that one yet. I do get the pointed finger shaking at me and some jumbled sentence which can be loosely translated to "Get out of my face, Mom!"

CrankyProf said...

You should hear Bean's heartrending, dramatic rendition of, "NooooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOoooooo!" She shoulds like Ricardo Montalban, screaming, "Khaaaaan!"

Maidy said...

Dink hasn't hit the "KHHHHAAAANNNNN" stage yet. She growls. That's about it. Of course, that scares me.