Friday, September 02, 2005

My head hurts ... bad

This week has royally sucked. Let's go through why, shall we?

Katrina has probably become the 2nd worst hurricane in modern US history in terms of casualties.

My boss, who I have known for over four years, resigned! I actually liked my boss. Asshole.

I have had a migraine from Tuesday until this afternoon.

Gas prices are going through the roof. 'nuff said.

I need a glass of wine, two Excedrin Migraine, and a chocolate chip cookie. I know the wine probably won't help my headache but I really couldn't give two hoots right about now.

3 comments:

Pax Romano said...

I feel your pain, sister! Take the next cab to the Villa, I have a bottle of Merlot with our name on it!!!

Tony said...

OMG How cool would Chocolate Chip Wine be? 2 birds...one stone.

:-)

*begins to write a furious letter campaign to the drunken Keebler Elves*

Maidy said...

Mox - Make that a double.

Pax - next time this happens, I'll be at your doorstep with a bottle in one hand and some good horror movies in the other.

Tony - Where are the elves?? I haven't seen them in so long. Did Keebler have a massive layoff? It figures. It's always the little guy who gets canned.