Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Oh you bastards!

You can step on my Oakleys and it won't really bother me 'cause I can buy another pair. You can kick my car and I'll probably just chase you with a tire iron. You can even cuss me out and I could care less (like I could hear you anyway).

But take away the Disney Channel from MY child, oh ... you have so done effed up!!!

Comcast, that's it!

Kiss my ass.

Screw a chicken.

Pound friggin sand.

You're history!

Time to get the Dish and DSL (if I can find it).

6 comments:

Rowan said...

whoah! Such language Maidink!

CrankyProf said...

Moved it over fromanalog to digital, huh?

I frigging HATE ComBastards, but we had a really awful time when we tried to get DirecTV -- we didn't have a "line of sight."

SO we sucked it up and did the digital package.

At least I get my BBC America!

Maidy said...

Rowan - yeah, well, mess with my loved ones and the verbal gloves come off!!!! I can cuss with the best of them. Just ask Geo. I just don't like typing cuss words. Go figure.

CP - I loathe Comcast with every fiber of my being. I know we have a good sight line to the south. It's DSL that might be a problem. Verizon doesn't offer it in my area, but CavTel does (???). And our phone is through Vonage.

*sigh*

Merci said...

Sounds like a lot of people are stuck w/ Comcast, like it or not. Hey, at least my connection hasn't cut out tonight so far. Knock on wood.

mdmhvonpa said...

never get between a mother and her childs mind-numbing electronic pacifier ... she'll flay you alive!

Rowan said...

:D I was just messing with ya, I like your politeness fine tho', admirable!

I hope you can find a way to fix. I was having similar rampages with the local telephone service, I dropped them, went with digital.