Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Harry Potter Wand Test








11", Ash, Phoenix
You scored 31 wisdom, 44 bravery, 21 emotional, and 16 martyrdom!
An ash wand signifies growth, balance, and protection. The phoenix tail feather as your core means that you have the capability to be an extremely powerful wizard or witch and that you will defend those you love at all costs.







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 5% on wisdom





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 66% on bravery





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 50% on emotional





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 55% on martyrdom
Link: The Harry Potter Wand Test written by sputnik845 on Ok Cupid

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear gawd, I can't believe I just did that test - I HATE HARRY POTTER - Arrrrrrgh!

Anyway (fave word), my results are in:

10", Willow, Veela
You scored 36 wisdom, 27 bravery, 31 emotional, and 16 martyrdom!
A willow wand signifies that you care deeply about emotions, art, and intuition, and that you have a particular knack for charms. The veela hair as a wand core means that you are slightly unpredictable but very powerful.

Do I win a prize?

ninjapoodles said...

Lordy, I KNOW I'm gonna take the silly thing, but it's gonna come back saying "You are a broken stick that's been lyin' around in some stump-water (is that just a Southern thing?)for a while and has slime on one side. This signifies that you are a moody, emotional mess.

Anonymous said...

I really must read more Harry Potter books. I couldn't get through that quiz with all those odd words. Unfortunately, I watched the movies first, so that might spoil it for the books and framing my own characters.

Maidy said...

P and T - yeah, a Harry Potter book. :)

Belinda - Yes, dear. Stump water is Southern. Lucky for me I have Geo as my interpreter (he's a Southern boy).

Sam - The books are actually really good reads (I think). And they are quick reads. I do admit after watching the movie, I vision the three actors as Harry, Ron, and Hermione while reading their dialogue.

Anonymous said...

*puts some more wood on the fire in preparation*

Anonymous said...

And are you telling us you fantasise about Harry and Ron while imagining them talk to you?

And where's Hermione? (in the cupboard with a video camero, no doubt).

Maidy said...

P and T - book burning Harry, eh? You'll fit in well with those right-wing religious extremists.

And no I don't!!!!

Oooo, you two.