Friday, September 16, 2005

Tired of the bullshit

I will say this once.

I don't like being made a fool. I don't appreciate someone crying boo-hoo-hoo for the sympathy vote only to find out later you created the shitty situation. If you screw up, owe up! Don't be a diaper shitting, thumb sucking, cowardly insect! Your cowardness will make others look like complete assholes when they run to defend you. Especially when you edit the situation as you relay it. You make it sound like everyone is down on you so you get people to feel bad for you. Then you sneak out never to return. No sooner are you gone then the truth rears its ugly and rather pissed-off head. When people find out the truth, that you are nothing more than a spineless selfish shit, the next time you go running to seek sympathy, you'll be told it's between shit and syphillis in the dictionary, you yellow pathetic gutless miserable excuse for human life!

And you know who you are, you little shit.

Thank you

14 comments:

CrankyProf said...

Oh, my.

(Figuring you'll check recently posted stuff first...) I have three bags of 3T stuff -- including some cotton training panties -- for the Dindker. I can mail them out, if you'd like!

Tony said...

Rut Ro, Raggy!

Whut happened?

Lost said...

Uh oh.
Remind me NEVER to piss you off, k?

Tony said...

I agree with lost.

*hands you a big boquet of flowers just to be on the safe side*

Anonymous said...

Scandal! Oh please share it with us!

We're begging

We simply must be told!

Is it anyone we know?

Is it Tony?

Pax Romano said...

Yikes! Let it out, sister!!!! Vent that spleen!!!!

Tony said...

It's not me!!!

I'm so innocent and pure, I can't even write my name in the snow.

0:)

Maidy said...

CP - Will send e-mail with address and info on the credits I have in school.

Moxie - just another "employee leaves company and screws them" saga.

Lost - you're safe, dear. For the love of maple syrup, you're in Canada. You'd have to do a doosey of something to tick me off. :)

T and P - it's my former boss, the wuss, the one who left. We (the accounting department - all three of us) felt bad because no one was doing anything for him since he was leaving the company. And I defended the little rat. Now I find out not only did he put my company in a horrible bind because he was being selfish, he screwed everyone in the process. I can't go any further for legal reasons. But that's the essence of what occured.

So it wasn't Tony. Stop picking on him! Sheesh!

Pax - oh when I get on my soapbox, I'm like a cross between a Baptist preacher and an auctioneer.

Tony - my dear sweet Tony, you could never make me mad. Thank you for the flowers.

walks over to vase and puts them in with water and an aspirin

Anonymous said...

Tony can't write his name in the snow??

What about your 'status symbol', Tony?

I guess I'll scrap the purchase of that air-ticket to the olde worlde then.

*cries*

Rowan said...

how interesting, what's the aspirin for? is this something I should already know?

Rowan said...

oh and my word verification was: fckco! So, maybe you should be thinking of your exboss right about now, fckco! haha

Maidy said...

rowan - Aspirin helps kill bacteria that grows in the water you put fresh cut flowers in. That or lemon juice does the trick. A copper penny with the aspirin or lemon will kill fungi that may grow. I always thought it was an old wives tale (considering my nan was the one who told me about it).

My ex-boss is a fckco! LOL

Rowan said...

*laughs* don't you feel good saying that though? fckco! Haha! I will definately have to try that aspirin thing, sorry I hadn't been back, been in a funk lately...

Maidy said...

That's okay, Rowan. We all have our down times. Glad to see you back. :)