1. You are on a remote desert island. You come across a magical retaurant. The menu consists of Cow Poo and Donkey Poo. Both highly nutricious. Which do you choose for dinner?
How the hell did I get on an island? I hate boats and deep water gives me the hoo-boo-geebees. Must have been a plane wreck. Lovely. And if the restaurant is so damn magical, why not real food? Figures. Stupid island. I'll take the donkey poop. I saw a cow stick its tongue in its own nose once. Not a pretty sight. Quite gross. Poop is bad enough but poop with possible undigested boogers ... yuck!
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, other than your home country or where you live now, where would it be and why?
Well, definitely not that stupid island with the undigested boogers. Now there would have to be the stipulation of employment and a place to live. I like Australia and New Zealand, but I'm not sure if I would want to call there "home". I would probably pick England. I have always been interested in England and her history. And I would love to find a good pub. The bars here in Northeast Philly suck. They're all like the cantina bar in Star Wars. Geo said he would have to pick Germany. He likes beer and he can look up his family tree.
3. What was your favourite toy when you were a child? And what is your favourite ‘toy’ now (evil laugh) and why? Describe what’s so good about it in very intimate detail.
My favorite toy was a stuffed animal named Catnip. I took that cat everywhere. It got quite ratty after some time. I had that dumb thing until I was 30. Then my dog ate it. Stupid dog.
Sorry to disappoint but my fave toy is my computer. It's a Dell Inspirion 9100 laptop. It's my source of communication and entertainment.
HA!! And you thought I'd say a dildo that took 4 "D" batteries, had five speed settings, and could jumpstart a VW. Just so happens that I like my laptop better.
4. Why are ice-lolly sticks made of wood? ... (Who wrote these questions?)
Because we can't wait until the ENTIRE rainforest is gone.
5. What is the most unhealthy thing you have eaten recently?
Hands down it's McDonald's. I swear they put something in their food to make one addicted to it. I try not to go, but there I am in line telling the McPerson I want a Big Mac super-sized meal with a Coke. It's like smoking. I think I'll slap a Quarter Pounder with cheese on my forearm and tell people I'm trying to quit eating at McD's and that the burger is my patch.
And now, for the obligatory terms and conditions:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions